- The incumbent will drive, develop and execute effective marketing plans on traffic generation and shopper purchase stimulation to maximize tenant turnover growth and support retail portfolio strategy.
- He/she will lead a team to direct and manage the activities relating to advertising, promotion and events.
- Lead a team of internal professionals and external agencies in launching new platforms, events and campaigns
- Identify and develop relevant marketing opportunities that generate synergies across portfolios
- Communicate area brand story and positioning to business partners and mobilize support through partnership campaigns
- Conduct regular analysis to monitor portfolio performance. Identify areas for action and generate useful business insights
- University graduate with at least 7 years relevant experience
- Proven track record on effective marketing plans development and implementation, as well as building good relationship with agencies
- Strong understanding of customer and marketing dynamics. Experiences in retail business, branding, shopping mall operation would be an advantage
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement marketing/CRM strategies and supporting tactics including through multi-media
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good leader and team player, with logical and analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Pls email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Type||Full Time|