Stationed in PRC
A Major developer
Tax equalization, Housing & Flight arrangement
- Report directly to the Board Planning, supervising, reviewing and monitoring operational and value-for-money audits designed to independently assure compliance with company policies and procedures, Effectiveness of Group’s internal control and risk management systems
- Evaluate and identify risk exposures and control weaknesses
- Providing practicable solutions to improving related internal control and risk management
- Advising in the development of Group’s operational procedures, risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Qualified accountant or university graduate in accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum of 15 years’ working experience in internal auditing & Risk Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites.
- Previous working experience in practicing internal control models and risk management is critical.
For interested parties, please send your CV with current salary and expected salary to Mr Terry Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Job Reference||TI - DFC|