- Reporting to the Division Head, based in Hong Kong to provide a full spectrum of HR and administrative functions for prestigious commercial complex in various PRC cities
- Conduct recruitment campaigns jointly with local personnel offices to ensure sufficient supply of talents
- Act as a focal point of contact on HR & administrative issues for related offices in Mainland China
- Keep abreast of changing business needs and latest development of PRC employment ordinances and practices and ensure legislative compliance
- Develop and implement corporate HR & Administrative policies and initiatives to ensure conformable application to China offices
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines with at least 10 years’ relevant experience in sizable organizations, of which 5 years in management capacity
- Solid experience in PRC HR management and conduction of large scale recruitment campaigns a must with in-depth knowledge of PRC Labor Law/practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua a must.
- Based in Hong Kong and occasionally travel to PRC
Pls kindly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Type||Full Time|