Our client is a renowned developer in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Project Manager to lead their project team.
- Planning, execution and construction supervision
- Responsible for multiple projects’ development progress, quality, and cost control
- Liaising and collaborating with government authorities, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments
- Overall responsibility for managing the resources engaged on the project to ensure the works assigned to them are delivered in accordance with the requirements of corporation
- Overall responsibility of all commercial aspects of the projects including; cost planning / control, procurement, change management
- Manage the design resources engaged on the project to ensure adequate design information is produced in-line with the projects needs / schedule and the overall design meets the companies aims and objectives
- Overall responsibility for project planning and execution including consultants performance.
- Oversee / manage all construction operations to ensure the quality of the works are executed in accordance with the approved plans and specifications
- Ensure that all policies and procedure relating to the project are established and maintained by all parties connected with the project.
- Degree in Structural Engineering or related discipline.
- For Senior Project Manager, at least 15 years project management experience in major construction projects
- Strong leadership, highly organized, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to solve problems and follow through projects to deliver quality end products within budget and schedule
- Must have good knowledge on all relevant rules and regulations on development in Hong Kong, especially those related to alteration /addition works and change of use of building
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
For interested parties, please kindly email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Type||Full Time|