A high-profile retail mall is looking for an Interior Design Manager for their regional portfolio and lead the design team in Hong Kong.
- Manage the design team and coordinate with external consultants and other internal departments on design projects.
- Ensures all new and renovations meet the established design quality expectations
- Gain alignment with regional market teams on market specific design directions and incorporates strategies into designs.
- Carry out site inspection and site coordination
- Contribute creative solutions on project design and department development
- Create, manage and deliver design and construction documents.
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of working experience in interior design. Design Experience in retail project is preferred
- Proficient skill in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and other relevant graphic and 3D design tools
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for construction document production.
- Knowledge in Visual Merchandising and retail planning.
- Good Command of both written and spoken English, Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin.
Interested parties please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Architectural & Interior|