Reporting to the Chief Estate Manager, the incumbent will be a leader in the overall day-to-day operation and management of a large scale residential blocks in HK.
He / she will be responsible for providing professional services to the residents, improving the management standard of the estate, controlling maintenance works & budgets, ensuring proper performance of contractors & consultants in accordance with the statutory requirements.
• University graduate in housing management, surveying or related disciplines
• Professional qualifications is preferable
• Minimum 8 -10 years’ experience in residential property management, with at least 5 years at supervisory level including direct experience with Owners’ Committees or Management Committees.
• Professional in building operations and estate management services provided under a DMC or the BMO.
• Excellent communication and supervisory skills ability to work with people at all levels.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
|Construction, Property & Real Estate