- Oversee the daily operation of the Facilities Management System and provide technical support to users
- Promote effective use of the Facilities Management System through manual updates, user training, compliance checks, etc.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards and conduct statistical analysis on the data to track key performance indicators and support decision-making
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate system integration with other systems and processes
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts related to the Facilities Management System
- Explore and assist in application of BIM/IoT to manage the facilities and enhance operation efficiency.
- Degree holder of Facilities Management, Property Management, Computer Science, or related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, in which at least 3 years are gained in managing Asset Management System (such as BIM system, ERP system) or other workflow system in renowned companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Project experience in both Hong Kong and the Mainland is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin
- Travel to the Mainland is required
If interested, please send your updated full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset Management System Manager (Regional role)
|Job Category||Construction, Property & Real Estate, Corporate Function and Secretarial support, IT & Technology|