- Head of Human resources
- People Development
- Organization Development
Our client is a well know organization in Hong Kong. They are looking for a high caliber to head their HR team.
- Reporting to the COO, you will drive company success by being a strategic partner to nurture our talents & provide a good employee experience.
- Execute the required strategic HR solutions & talent strategy on Talent Management Processes.
- Responsibly for the Talent Management process – recruitment, orientation/induction, performance management, assessment, development, career planning, succession planning & separation.
- Projecting future headcount requirements against agreed business plans and organization structure.
- Keep up-to-date on trends affecting strategic talent requirements in the market.
- Advice & support to Management with a focus on organization design and development, talent management, change management.
- Advisory on people development, organizational dynamics and translate this insight into sustainable solutions.
- Leading the implementation of managerial leadership development programs in high potential development program.
- Lead in periodically reviewing, updating and socializing the HR employment policies. Provide expert support to managers and employees on issues related to employment law, discipline and grievance procedures and represent to / negotiation with external bodies as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR or other discipline
- 15 years or above Human Resources experience; with at least 5 years as senior management grading at sizeable organizations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment with validated abilities to multi-task.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, pls kindly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Human Resources|