- Responsible for overall monitoring and project management including design / cost control / construction management / documentation
- Liaise and collaborate with consultants and local government departments to achieve development objectives
- Lead a team of professionals (including consultants and contractors) to ensure effective project planning and execution from inception to completion / handover.
- Degree in Architecture / Architectural Studies or related disciplines with relevant professional qualifications.
- At least 15 years of experience in overseeing construction projects. China projects experience for new build hotel and/ or high-end mixed use property development will be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Interested parties, please send your updated full CV to email@example.com
Senior Project Manager (Architecture, stationing in China)
|Construction, Property & Real Estate, Technical & Engineering