- Assist in the sales and marketing events and activities
- Manage marketing budget and project timelines of marketing programmes
- Build up and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with clients, agents and other stakeholders
- Assist in the process of marketing collateral and sales brochure preparation
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Luxury residential sales and marketing experience are highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is essential.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
For interested parties, please send your CV with current salary and expected salary to Ada Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales & Marketing Manager – HK Residential
|Job Category||Marketing & Communications|